Victory World Christian School is designates as 501c3, and all donations are fully tax deductible. Donations to our school play a critical role in helping the school fulfill its mission. Your contribution will enhance the educational opportunities available to our students and help us acquire resources for our faculty to use in the classrooms. There are several ways to support VWCS including our Annual Fund, corporate matching funds and in-kind donations. You may mail or bring your contribution to the school office or donate directly through Victory World Church. Please call the school office with any questions. We appreciate your support.Give to VWCS
The Victory World Christian School Annual Fund Campaign is used to fund specific school projects and to supplement our classrooms with tools for learning and instruction. All donations are tax-deductible. In recent campaigns, we have been able to purchase and stock a mobile iPad cart, update our Computer Lab and equip new classrooms with technology and furnishings. Our goal for the 2016-17 school year is to purchase and electron microscope and create a library of eBooks for our school community. In addition to individual donations, the following events are being led by our Support Committee to help us achieve our goals: Fall Fun Run, Silent Auction, Razoo Campaign, and community spirit nights. Annual Fund FAQ
Georgia GOAL Scholarship Program
VWCS is a participating school in the Georgia GOAL Scholarship Program. Georgia GOAL is a K-12 scholarship opportunity which enables the Education Expense Credit law to provide families in our state with access to better educational opportunities for their children. The GOAL program has been described as the nation’s best education expense credit law. Top 5 reasons to contribute to GOAL:
- The state of Georgia is actually letting you decide how to spend some of your state income tax dollars.
- You can make a significant financial contribution, designated for the private school you believe in, and receive a dollar for dollar credit against your Georgia income taxes and charitable deduction on your federal income taxes!
- Giving parents a choice to improve K-12 education for their children will improve our communities and our state.
- The private school you designate benefits through increased enrollment, increased tuition income and more funds available to improve educational and other offerings.
- Invest in your own community and invest in a child who deserves a better future – and do it with dollars you would otherwise have to send to the government!
Georgia lawmakers gave taxpayers an incredible opportunity by passing this law, but it takes your action to make the difference for our school.
There are many everyday ways that you can contribute to VWCS! We participate in all of the following programs and YOU can help!
Shop at Publix and present your Publix Partners card to the cashier each time you make a purchase. At the end of each quarter, Publix will award our school $250 for every $37,500 spent. You can pick up a Publix Partners card at the school.
Target will donate 1% of all purchases made with your Target REDcard (Target Credit Card, Target Debit Card or Target Visa Card) at Target. Enroll by visiting the Take Charge of Education website and entering the VWCS ID#126404.
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support VWCS every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you link your account and shop on their site, Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to our school!
Each box top that is collected is worth 10¢ for our school. Please collect them and turn them in. Visit the Box Tops for Education website for a list of participating products.